Tank Vehicles

Code: CL-14554-1-1-1-1-1

For certain vehicles which transport specific types of liquids or gases, a Tanker Vehicle Endorsement is required. The liquid or gas being transported does not necessarily have to be classified as hazardous; a tanker endorsement is required only if the vehicle requires a Class A or B CDL and you will be hauling the liquid or gas in a permanently mounted cargo tank which is rated at 119 gallons or greater, or a portable tank rated at 1,000 gallons or greater.


In Stock


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Tank Vehicles”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *